Organisations based in the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and North Queensland regions are eligible to apply for a grant under this program.
QCF has an annual regional grant-making program which currently takes in the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and North Queensland regions.
Funding for this program is made available from the relevant regional sub-funds and QCF General Fund.
Applications from charitable organisations providing local service delivery in areas such as aged care, family support, children, health and welfare, youth and arts and which have the following characteristics are favoured:
- One-off projects for a specific purpose
- Demonstrate sustainability beyond the funding period
- Strengthen the community
- Reduce social disadvantage
- Help find solutions to community problems
- Benefit as many people as possible
Watch this space for more details!