The QCF Emerging Philanthropist of the Year Award, presented in partnership with QIC, will honour an innovative, emerging philanthropist, whose significant early achievements embody the qualities that define philanthropic excellence, including outstanding generosity and creativity. The Award recognises an individual, rather than an organisation.
The recipient of this award will have the privilege of nominating a charity of their choice to receive a $2,000 donation sponsored by QIC.
The successful nominee will possess the following qualities:
- A Queensland philanthropist with at least five years of outstanding philanthropic support to a diversity of causes/organisations within the Queensland community.
- Significant impact made in the Queensland community through leadership in philanthropy, voluntary commitment of time, advocacy, financial donations and fundraising.
- Demonstrated creativity in philanthropic efforts.
- An inspirational role model.
- This Award is not about the biggest cheque, financial contribution, or largest public profile.
Click here to nominate.